Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Proud to be a Featured Sassy Friend

Every Monday at Sassy Cheryl's, she features a new Sassy Friend.  I am so honored this week to be the Featured Sassy Friend.  Cheryl's images are so much fun to create with.

For my card, I chose the precolored image, Load of Cake.  I used papers from Stampin up, which makes the image pop.  I added glitter and crystal effects for a glossy icing, candles, and those purple shoes.  I just love those purple shoes, so I added purple flowers with the pearls as embellishments. I gave her an ankle bracelet with a tag that says 4 YOU.

Thank you Cheryl, for featuring me on your blog. You made my day!


8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Susan. I'm thrilled to have you for my 5th Featured Sassy Friend! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Susan, your cards are amazing & so beautifully put together. Have a great day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Susan! They all make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards Susan. They are the total package. The attention to whimsy and detail carry through to the inside sentiment too. Congratulations on being Sassy Friend #5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan.. so happy that you are Sassy Featured Friend this week. your cards are wonderful!
    I love that the inside of your cards are as pretty as the outside.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a featured Sassy Friend & well deserved! This card is gorgeous & I love the little tags :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My granddaughter Kirsten posted this on the Sassy Cheryl site and I just had to add it here.

    Sue is my grandma and she's been crafty ever since I can remember. She got my sister and I scrapbooking Creative Memories when I was 8 years old and I'll admit my first book was a little rocky, but in the past 11 years I have greatly improved with the help of her and my mom. I'm so proud of her and way to go!!! Keep on grandma and I expect a fabulous card for Christmas again ;)

    NOVEMBER 29, 2010 4:23 PM

    ReplyDelete