Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Paper Ornaments

With all the hussle and bussle of Christmas, it's been a while since I have had a chance to post anything to my blog.

I made a couple of paper ornaments using stamps from Holly Berry House.  These were made in several layers and lots and lots of glitter.

Christmas Eve I decided to make an ornament using one of my Nestabilities that I didn't have a chance to play with yet and the Play It Again Sam precolored image from Sassy Cheryl's fit the ornament perfectly.  For that ornament I used some real shiny gold metallic paper, probably has a name for that paper just at this moment I don't know what it is.  I did have to cut out the space to place the image with an Xacto knife.  Now that is scary, me and sharp objects, not a good mix!

The pictures may not be the greatest but the ornaments look so much nicer in real life and they looked adorable on my tree.



1 comment: