Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Shamrock Day

I listed this cute Happy Shamrock Day card in my Etsy store.  This little Shamrock Bear is from Sassy Cheryl's precolored images called The Saint Bear.  Popped up the shamrock he is holding and added a Happy Shamrock Day tag on the front.  Glittered shamrocks in each corner, I picked them up at the local craft store.  Solid papers from SU, the decorative paper is from Heidi Grace Designs.  I finally punched around the entire square with a MS punch and it actually came out right. I love MS punches but I always have a hard time punching all the way around and have it right.  I especially like this punch.  Enjoy!




PS:  I've been going a little crazy over on Etsy the past couple of days.  Etsy has changed somewhat, we now have teams and I have found so many shops over there.  Etsy has some great crafters.

I started a Facebook Fan Page for Unique Greetings by Susan K.  If you would like to take a peek, you can see it here.   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unique-Greetings-by-Susan-K/190525497645171

1 comment: