Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Second Post of the Day, Wow!

I'm actually posting to my blog for the second time today.  Here's more of the flower tags/cards I am addicted to making.  I love these new dies and I also found PaperTrey Ink.  I just love their stuff, their papers are great and I love to get things that match and the flower dies also came from PaperTrey.

I have more tags that I will add on tomorrow.  Am I addicted or what, I do get carried away with my crafts.

I'll have to take a picture of all my new dies and paper packs and put them on my blog.  Now for the pictures of the cards.  I just love this polka dot paper.  The green swirls came from Stampin Up.


1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards - I'll have to take a look at your shop - I'm always looking for mini thank you cards

    Love ya!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete