Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

For My Granddaughter

I used Sassy Cheryl's Wanna Be Bunny (girl) precolored image to create this card.  Papers from Stampin Up, flower dies from PaperTrey Ink.  Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment on the front is an Anna Griffin set, I used 3 different stamps and got it on the first try.  I really surprised myself they lined up so well.  Greeting inside is computer generated.  For sure this is already in my Etsy store.  Enjoy!

One of these day if I ever can find enough hours in the day I will enter in some of the Challenges all over the blogging world.  I am so bad about posting to my blog.

Right now my poor greyhound Sidney is at the vet and things don't look to good for him.  Vet says to call after 3pm to see how the x-rays come out.  Such a sweet boy.

Enjoy the granddaughter card!




No comments:

Post a Comment