Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

For My Daughter and For My Son

Looks like these cute little kids want to be the Easter Bunny with their long floppy ears.

Embossed background, Sassy Cheryl's precolored image, Wanna Be Bunny Boy & Girl are printed on shimmer paper and mounted on a scalloped medallion and popped up for dimension. Layered flowers embellished with buttons are popped up, ribbon and hand stamped sentiment "For My Daughter". 

Cardstock from Stampin Up, decorative paper from PaperTrey Ink.  For the sentiment on the front I pulled out a set I've had for a long time, All Night Media Anna Griffin rubber stamp set.  Rubber stamp from Inkadinkado for the inside of card, I've had this stamp for quite a while and use it a lot for Easter cards.  Red ribbon is recycled from a gift.  Layered flower dies from PaperTrey Ink.






1 comment:

  1. How AMAZINGLY gorgeous are these!!!!!!!! Such lucky children!

    ReplyDelete